In order to respond to your enquiry, HRSDC will need to collect a limited amount of information (such as your e-mail address) as identified in the fields below. However, this "Contact Us" service is intended for general enquiries on the following topics:
- Benefits and working conditions in collective agreements
- Collective agreement expiries and reopeners
- Collective Agreement text
- Directory of labour organizations
- Innovative workplace practices
- Key negotiations
- Settlement summaries
- Work Stoppages (strikes and lock-outs)
- Union membership
- Wage adjustments
- Workplace Bulletin
Please do not include sensitive personal information in the message box, such as your Social Insurance Number, personal finances, medical or work history. Due to the unprotected nature of the Internet, enquiries containing this type of information cannot be answered through this service, and are best addressed in person, over the telephone or by ground mail.
The required fields on this form are displayed with an asterisk. Although the fields Phone Number and Email are considered as being required, you may enter either one or the other, but at least one.